The Daffodil Centre is an inspiring and inclusive place to work, study and volunteer. Developing and nurturing the skills and careers of our academic and professional staff is an important element of the Centre’s overarching strategy.
The Daffodil Centre offers early- and mid-career researchers development and support opportunities, including access to mentoring schemes and the Cancer Research Network. The Centre also has a cohort of experienced supervisors able to support outstanding PhD candidates and offering outstanding projects for high-performing masters level students.
For current opportunities, see below.
- Postgraduate research Scholarship in Cervical Screening in Women with Down Syndrome
- Undertake research on the benefits and harms of current cervical screening recommendations for the population of women with Down Syndrome in the U.S. and evaluate the benefits and harms of a range of potential new screening strategies
- This scholarship is valued at $40,000 per annum and is tenable for up to 3 years
- Applications close 23 December
- Full details and how to apply