Our researchers are working on:
- Predicting future cancer incidence, prevalence and health services demand for cancer treatments in Australia
- Optimising surveillance, clinical management and treatment outcomes for melanoma, prostate, rectal, head and neck, and lung cancer
- Reducing unwarranted variations in cancer care pathways and outcomes
- Managing cancer recurrence including, understanding risk factors and optimal clinical management
- Optimising decision making for childhood brain cancer clinical trial enrolment
- Engaging childhood cancer survivors with the health system to optimise surveillance and psychosocial well-being
- Addressing challenges in supportive care, palliative care, psychosocial and quality of life impacts.