Our researchers are working on:
- Identifying women at increased risk of ovarian cancer and strategies for prevention and cancer control
- Optimising detection and management of hereditary cancers, including cancers related to Lynch Syndrome
- Understanding the role of direct-to-consumer genomic testing including, public perspectives and assessment of the benefits, harms, and health system demand
- Tailoring melanoma screening and surveillance according to individual risk
- Investigating the potential impact, cost-effectiveness and implementation of new strategies for lung cancer screening in high risk people in Australia and other high-income countries
- Developing cancer risk prediction models for validation and evaluation.